Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the truth...about being a good blogger

the truth is that I am incapable of being a good blogger because, it has come to my attention, that i am not a blogger at all. i am a writer.

a good blogger finds something to post daily, no matter how insignificant. a good blogger reads other blogs and comments, too. a good blogger thanks people for stopping by when they see evidence of their visit.

i have been a good blogger in the past, and it led me to where i am right now, but i sit here a different woman than i was.

i just wanted to get my excuses on the table early. i have vomit to wash out of my bathmat and a 9 year old to nurse back to health. i had so very much i wanted to write but only the brain cells to do this, to write this. to blog.

maybe i can do this after all.

1 comment:

  1. There are different seasons of life, of writing... no worries, it's all good (tm) ;)

    ReplyDelete